Most of us enjoy watching a good movie, and we’ve all seen it in films; that big power moment where the character enters a scene with a new purpose and a great soundtrack blaring behind them as they find meaning and bring the movie to a climax; think of “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” by Simple Minds in The Breakfast Club, or the theme music in “The Lord of The Rings”, or Muse’s “Super Massive Blackhole” in the baseball scene of the movie Twilight. Music affects our mood, how we feel, and sometimes what we do and how we behave.
- New year, new change management for leading your independent school?
- Start your Leadership Journey with Learn, Love, Look Ahead – Our 3 Levels of Career Development
- Why Soft Skills Matter for School Leaders
- Hospitality – Fostering Excellence in a People-Centric World
- Challenges to Overcome in Leadership Roles
No comments to show.